Home >> Services >> Legal
 Men Rights misguiding NRI husbands (Ph: 9873540498) suggests NRI 498a Helpline
Posted on : Wednesday, 21 December, 2016  03:53
Location : Delhi, Delhi
Phone Number# : 9873540498

Men Rights misguiding NRI husbands (Ph: 9873540498) suggests NRI 498a Helpline

Instead of guiding people they are telling them to give missed call on their number so that they can create a cry database to show the ministries that see how many people follow them so please give us a chance to be a minister in the name of helping men. This is NOT solution for which people goto patiala house or other places for help in the name of men rights. These people just want to be ministers & men victims of false cases are NOT fools to follow them or join their cry database.

If any help needed then please contact:-

man cell delhi is available 24 hours at our permanent email id aturchatur(at)yahoo(dot)com

moblie :- +91-9873540498
email:- aturchatur@yahoo.com
web:- http://aturchatur.org

Further, What the husband are missing despite their cases being rock strong?
The answer is that, husbands just file counter attacks or counter cases but they forget to press the applications/ such cases.

What can we do if the judge is hell bent to protect the wife despite the fact that she committed 420 IPC crime or despite the fact that she committed perjury/ fraud on court?
You need to invoke IN-HOUSE MECHANISM against the judge & the right authority is Registrar Vigilance of High Court.

Can we bring the wife on negotiation table?
YES, do the following:-
When you goto the court do NOT look within eyes of your wife else you will lose the trget
When you goto court then press your applications
When you goto court press your applications against your wife vehemently & eloquently
Do all communication with the judge in writing only.
If judge wants to move ahead with case without deciding your applications then tell him that moving ahead with the case without deciding your so & so applications especially perjury & preliminary objections is an act NOT in accordance with law & that you vehemently object to it.
If judge still does wrong then immediately type PURSHIS APPLICATION same day itself & give it in hand to the court concerned. If the court is closed that time then before 12 in night same day goto a 24 hours open post office & post that Purshis application to the court concerned. Do NOT forget to annex/ attach an affidavit if that is the matter of a civil court or a family court. Affidavit is NOT required in case of a MM/ JFMC court as per my personal suggestion.

  In this Ad : Offering a service
  Posted By: An Individual
  It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

Home Browse Cities Sitemap Privacy Policy Disclaimer Contact Us

Copyright © 2014 Unolist LLC. All rights reserved.